family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Hide and Seek...

So if you were an urn where would you hide? I continued to find humor in it yesterday but was ready to make sure he really wasn't missing. When I got home I asked V to go and look again in her room to see if she could find Daddy Tad's box. She went up and searched for a bit and came down holding his urn (which if you haven't held one.. they are VERY heavy. They have to be lead lined.)

"Where did you find him... it?" I asked.

"It was behind my chair on the the floor."

So that's where you hide if you are an urn... On the floor behind a chair. The same place you hide if you are a "hydrated body".

Now to find a new place to put "the urn". Veda doesn't want him in her room anymore. So for now, he/it sits on the table upstairs in the library. The mantel is just such an awkward place.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chas said...

Wow.. Glad that the mystery is solved! Next..

Wednesday, April 09, 2008 2:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home