family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Great Weekend with friends


So nice to be with girlfriends...
My friend Holly was in from PA and Beth from Ohio. Beth is moving back to MI and Holly looked at houses yesterday!! Life is good.
Jeff continues to struggle. I think I annoy him. His back is really swollen and he is concerned about it. We have a follow up on Tuesday so we should know more about it then.

Soren is napping so I need to catch a shower before I am needed somewhere.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chas said...

Glad to see you had fun with your friends, but I don't see me, in the picture. So sad..JK. I know I will see you soon, you can't keep me away. Talk to you soon.

Chas

Sunday, March 02, 2008 8:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home