family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Teeth and Sata

We have a tooth!! And we are sitting- well I won't totally leave him alone but this is progress! I think he still has a bit of the lazies... not crawling yet. I think Veda was 8 months when she started crawling. Things are good.

V has her Santa letter already at the fireplace...
"Dear Sata how are you doing? I allredy have lats of toys if you run owt of pezins you can give the pepoll with no toys toys. Love Veda. P.S. Can i have a idey bity baby Amaracin gill doll. do you like chock chep cookis. what do you do the rest of the yery. can you grant whithis? P.S. if you do can you mack me have whing's. i whant to now how mach ilfs do you have? what are there names. love veda sata clas"

I just love her...

1 Comments:

Blogger Chas said...

Hilarious! Eli says something like, "I've tried to be good this year, I hope you think so too." He actually asked for an ipod. Are you kidding me? Your 6! Can't wait to see you guys.

Sunday, December 09, 2007 6:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home