family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Long time no blog...

Work work work. I swear that is what I have been doing. And I like it! The job is good. It is surely hard to be away from the kids but at least I like what I am doing. Soren (otherwise known as So-So) is digging time with dad and CB. Glad that is working out well. Soren continues to grow. I can hardly stand it. I forgot what it was like to have a baby. And yes, he is sleeping a bit better. We are working on it.

Veda is up with my parents this week. Her last week of summer she wants to spend with Ga and Poppie. Soren and I are going up on Saturday morning as Jeff has to work all weekend. No work on Monday so that will be nice. A little time to catch up. Hopefully meet up with some friends. Is this the holiday you cook out?

Off to sleep. Haven't had much time to exercise so I am extra tired. Need to get back on the band wagon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home