family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Friday, August 03, 2007

First week complete

I am feeling a bit better than last post. A bit more settled. I think I will really like this job once the kids arrive. Should be fun.

Soren spent his first day with CB- his second mom. He told me on the way home that he loves her (and he said it with a twang in his voice). Like he is rubbing it in. I was so glad all day knowing that he was safe and being loved by her.

Veda had a blast with her friend J today. I hope they get married.

Off to start my weekend. YEAH!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You just got the Beast, you must have another year and a half on the lease... are you going to be a three car family for a while?

Friday, August 03, 2007 4:15:00 PM  
Blogger LawMommy said...

Oh Please! Veda is SO NOT marrying J...she is marrying little G, of course! You are so so silly sometimes. :-P

Gretchen

Saturday, August 04, 2007 3:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home