family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Day two..

It was better. I feel a bit more settled but I sure don't know what I am doing yet. That will come with time I am sure. The woman who had the job before me came in to assist me in finding my way around my new office.

Soren is doing well with me being gone. Glad about that. He goes to my friends CB today for the first time. I love this set up!

Veda is not wanting me to be working but handling it pretty well. She thinks it is hilarious that I am going to be teaching college kids.

Jeff went up to A2 last night to order our Prius. I am excited- I guess. As much as you can be excited about a car... Now we just need to replace the BEAST when the lease is up. Mother Earth will thank me then.

More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home