family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Today marks the last day of the hard days... Today is Tad's birthday. I am glad to have these dates behind me- yet another year. Glad to have gotten through it. It seems that each year continues to get a bit different. Not better- but different. I guess I handle my grief differently with each passing day. And I have a whole new set of distractions now with Soren here.

Today was nice. Went and worked out then walked down to the DG for lunch. Jeff is working midnights tonight so here I sit- Veda is at her friend S's house and doesn't want to leave. I thought I would do something with her to celebrate "Daddy Tad's" birthday. Ice cream or shots of whip cream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home