family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Day three of bean.



Today begins the third day of soy. I am not convinced yet. I think he is feeling a little better but he is not "a different baby" like I have heard some people say about their baby when soy is introduced. I committed to give it through today. If I am still questioning then maybe I will give it tomorrow as well. I just don't want to do it if it's not what is best of Soren. (And yes, I know, breast milk is always best- but he seems a bit happier.)
Jeff leaves Monday for his hike. Boo hiss. The kids and I may go up North so we can be with my folks. Always have fun there. And this will be my last full week off before I start my new job. OH MY GOSH! I only have a few more days. How quickly that went. My heart breaks.

With SS- the saga has ended and I got screwed. Yes, I have to pay them back. I guess the dipshit that I spoke with didn't know what the hell he was talking about. They cound the entire calendar year- even if you stop payments on your own. How was I supposed to know I would get a job and make money at the begining of the year? As my good friend E said "BASTARDS"!
Some pictures from the cabin. I think it is completely unfair that neither of my kids look anything like me!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Carma said...

Give the soy a week, if you haven't already. Mallory did soooo much better on soy. You also shouldn't feel guilty about no more boob. I couldn't breast feed at all and Mallory did just fine.

Thursday, July 19, 2007 12:52:00 PM  
Blogger cari c said...

I think Soren looks a lot like you!!

Thursday, July 19, 2007 1:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home