family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Friday, July 06, 2007

The day is almost over. Again, another year has passed. This year has brought so many changes. I got married, had a baby, Veda lost 4 teeth and is now if first grade... Times have changed.

I guess through this period of time I too have changed. In lots of ways I guess. Mostly- I realize what I have. I have to admit that I don't always cherish what I have and even take what I have for granted at times... but I know what I have. This is something that I did not have before Tad died.

Over the past 6 years I have learned a lot about myself. I am stubborn, silly at times- serious others, a good mom (not always according to my daughter) and in love with my family and friends. I can't begin to think where I would be without my family and friends. I am the luckiest girl in the world. Honestly, I am.

So as my day comes to a close and another year has passed, I am making myself reflect on the good in my life. Today I am thankful for my friend CA who dropped everything to come and be with me today- just because she loves me. I am also thankful for pizza and ranch dressing.

The tree looks beautiful. CA, Veda, Soren and I went out and spent some time there. Always a good place to share memories, laugh and cry. So eat some peanut butter on a spoon or do a shot of whip cream in memory of Tad.

Hello July 7th. A start of yet another new year.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home