family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Boob vs. Bean

Went up North to Jeff's cabin and had a good time. Some friends went with us and we really enjoyed ourselves. Veda went on with them and is now still camping. She'll be home tomorrow.

Jeff had his first full day with Soren. It went well. I am so glad. Not that I didn't think it would I just wanted it to. I worked for Hospice and that went well too.

So Jeff and I decided to just try soy formula (after a few really rough days- MR. GRUMP) and see what happens. Well, he has been on it for 24 hours and if what I see sticks- we have dropped the boob. He has been happy since I got home from work and Jeff says he had a pretty good day. I don't want to stop nursing for numerous reasons (cost, connection, JUST BECAUSE) but I don't think it is fair for him to be uncomfortable- if that is truly what it is. We are going to give it a few more days to see. So for now- I am a cow. I actually had to pump in the car today. Pretty funny trying to hide from those truck drivers. I was worried I would get in an accident and they would find a breast pump stuck to my forehead.

Anxious about the new job. Looking forward to it but anxious as it is only a few weeks away. I will be away from my kids all day 5 days a week. UGH!