family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

I jinxed it!!

Having a hard time with Soren the last few days. I think that my breast milk has been replaced with venom. He has been pretty miserable lately- tummy aches, gas and just plain uncomfortable! I am eating the blandest food in the world- no spices, no chocolate, no onions and certainly no garlic! Any suggestions? I am using gas drops- for him- and actually used Tylenol last night as he was surely in pain. It's unfair that I can't figure this one out.

He continues to sleep most of the time. Maybe up a few hours in the morning and a few in the afternoon. Again, should this worry me? I sound like a new mother! I know- I am. It has been a long time since I have done this.

Veda leaves today to go to her grandparents house. (Tad's parents). She is excited and I am leery. I hope she goes to bed before midnight and eats something other than pizza or McDonald's. I do love them. Really, I do.

Jeff's birthday is Sunday. Suggestions for presents? And he owns every camping/hiking piece of equipment out there.

So excited that my friend CE is coming today to visit!!

Off to calm a child.