family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Friday, March 30, 2007

Cancer sucks

Jeff's mom told us yesterday that she has breast cancer. She met with the surgeon today- not sure of the outcome but I do know they were planning a mastectomy. She sounded good when we talked to her. She has decided that she still does not want to quit smoking. To each their own.

I am large. "Tell them LARGE MARGE sent ya!" Remember that from Pee Wee's big adventure? That's how I feel. But I also have ham hocks for feet. I didn't really swell up with Veda. That was nice. With some warm days I am starting to feel the summer swell. But I don't have much longer to do. Things are going well. The room in finished. I have to go through and figure out what I need then just get it. I have been putting it off because work has kept me busy. But time is becoming limited.

My folks may have a buyer for their house. And we know him! Long time family friend. This would make the transisition easier.

Getting anxious to see his face.

Any suggestions from the newer moms? Things I should have, should know or that your sure I forgot?

Work is going well. I am looking forward to having some time off. It will be so nice to be able to just be with my children for awhile.