family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Dads..

So I don't sleep well anymore. That's become a common thing around here. Last night I was up quite a bit- noticing that Jeff was not in bed. I assumed he was out on the computer. Come to find out he was cleaning up vomit and rubbing Veda's belly. (Okay the comforter and blanket where in the hall in front of the washer. At least they made it downstairs.) And I MISSED IT! This is the first time I really haven't seen my daughter's puke. WOW! Somehow to me this is big. I wasn't needed. And that's okay.

She is feeling better this morning. Though she does not feel like she should go to school because "I don't want to get other people feeling yucky". She already knows that being home with her Polly Pockets may be more fun than school. Boy she is smart.

She just told me that "my poop smells horrible". Like I said, this kid is a genius! I love being a mom.

Not much else on this front. Jeff and I worked on our birth plan last night. I think he was a bit shocked when he read it as I was somewhat detailed. (With the help of an on-line birth plan form.) This will be fun.

Still out on the middle name. Jeff and Veda and stuck on Fynn. I like Emerson. I wonder how long this will go on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home