family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Monday, October 09, 2006

Rice Krispie Treats


So last night I was haunted by a grilled egg, cheese and fake sausage sandwich (of course with hot sauce). I went to sleep thinking about it, woke up thinking about it and immediately proceeded into the kitchen to make it. This is weird. I don't remember having so many cravings with V.

I feel like I am pooching already. I feel fat. All the tell tale signs of giving your body up for pregancy. I am experiencing them all. Fatigue, restlessness, hunger ALL DAY LONG, not wanting to work, placenta brain and complete mood swings. Poor J.

Here is another picture from the wedding we were at. V looked so beautiful- $45.00 hair do should do the trick...

2 Comments:

Blogger LawMommy said...

You both look beeee-yooo-ti-ful. Whose wedding were you at?

I hear you on the egg cheese and fake sausage sandwich craving. I get those myself and I am decidely NOT pregnant. :-)

Miss you.
G

Tuesday, October 10, 2006 11:59:00 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

We were at my friend Mollie's wedding. It was fun to be in D.C. We need to reschedule soon!!

Tuesday, October 10, 2006 8:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home