family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Miss my V

V is at her Aunt's house today. I will go and get her tomorrow. Funny how much you miss your kids when they are gone. J and I met at the movies to see The Departed. Pretty good flick. I got to look at Leo for awhile. But why did they have to cheese up the movie at the end? Did any one see this? You know what I am talking about. I was really disappointed. I thought the movie was great until the the last shot. Oh well.

One of my friends and I are planning a surprise. I can't say anything about it because I don't know who all reads this but I AM EXCITED!!

J is working again tomorrow. I have most of the day to myself. Today I did too but I stayed in bed a lot of the time. Overboard was on and you know I have to watch that each time it is on.

Today's cravings... tacos (fake meat), butterscotch pudding and watermelon.

I bought some maternity clothes today. On sale of course. I will keep the tags on them until we are in the the clear. Been thinking about that a bit as well. You know 1 in 5 they say.... I don't want to finish my sentence.

4 Comments:

Blogger Reel Fanatic said...

I enjoyed the last shot .. obvious, yes, but I needed a good laugh after all that intensity, and it worked for me

Sunday, October 15, 2006 6:20:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm an overboard addict too. I watched that movie nearly weekly when i was a kid.

Sunday, October 15, 2006 11:04:00 AM  
Blogger LawMommy said...

I want to know what the surprise is!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G

Tuesday, October 17, 2006 12:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grrrr...

Wednesday, October 18, 2006 8:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home