family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Gouls and Goblins...


Today is my favorite holiday of the year. I love seeing all of the little kids dressed up out begging for candy. Althought this year may be hard. V came home sick from school yesterday. I am not sure if she is going to be able to go. I am hoping so. She slept all night so that's a good sign.

Our family has decided to go with a theme. V is Princess Leia. J is Darth Vadar and I am Queen Amadala. Should be fun. J and I are ready for the school party! I borrowed a few ideas from the internet and my neighbor is letting me use her pin the nose on the pumpkin game. FEEEWWW!!

J has surgery on his finger tomorrow. They are going to remove the nail bed and all. This means that he just won' t have a fingernail. Poor boy. But I hope it gets rid of this MRSA. If not they will chop it off. I think that's what he would like them to do now- he has been on antibiotics for almost 8 months now.

That's it for today. Have a safe Halloween. And if you get a take 5 bar- SAVE IT FOR ME!! :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take-5 is the most nasty candy bar EVAR! And I think you need to post some pictures of the Skywalker family!!!

Tuesday, October 31, 2006 10:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home