family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Friday, September 22, 2006

Cinnamon bun

I can't believe it is almost been a month since I have posted. I am such a loser. But oh well. I am here now- with good news. Jeff and I found out that we have officially occupied my uterus!! That's right- the bun is cooking!! I hope it's cinnamon rather than rye. I go to the OB on 10-4 and will have more info then. They were thinking 6-7 weeks already. That's good. No sickness as of yet. YEAH! But boy do my boobs feel like they are going to explode! OUCH! Lots going on here as you can tell. V is very happy! She actually sings to my belly...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!
I am so happy to hear that your family is getting larger!

Sunday, September 24, 2006 8:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Cara Menyembuhkan Batuk Berkepanjangan said...

Obatscabies
_______
This article is interesting and useful. Thank you for sharing. And let me share an article about health that God willing will be very useful. Thank you :)

Obat Scabies Herbal
Obat Penghilang Jerawat dan Bekasnya
Cara Mengobati Lipoma secara Alami
Obat ISPA paling Ampuh
Obat Penghancur Batu Empedu
Obat Herpes Zoster

Monday, September 24, 2018 2:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home