family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

The blues...

V starts school in 6 days. Yes, in 6 days some strange woman has her for 8 hours 5 days a week. We went and visited her classroom tonight and I liked her teacher but I am a bit worried. My friend lawmommy talked about this recently. It is just such a change.

Work is busy. Going well. I have lost about 20 patients this month. I have gained about the same amount. Ugh...

I must be premenstural. I am crabby today. And that pisses me off too. I wanted to have a baby- and we all know that I like to get things when I want them. So I don't think this is the month that I will start plans for the spare bedroom. Bums me out. Wondering if it is even in our cards or if we should try.

My in-laws- I just don't know what to do about this. I am referring to my late husbands parents. They wrote me this letter a few days before our wedding telling me that they couldn't believe that I hadn't invited them to our wedding (mind you 25 people were there). Basically a guilt letter. I just don't know how to handle it. I have to be careful because I want these people in my life and they will be for the rest of it. This really stresses J out.

Summer is almost over.

Our hot tub is warming up as we speak. J and I might even go in it cold tonight. It's only around 80 right now so we may wait.

That's it for now. Off to drink some wine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home