family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Monday, June 05, 2006

The surprise party was a success. Though not one of J's family could make it. I was pretty bummed but he loved it! The cake was a classic! KISS! I think he enjoyed his first birthday party.

Work is going well. Lost 4 last week. Gained 5. I seem to have all of the ones who are dying now. I guess it goes in cycles. Had a meeting with our supervisor today- she just shouldn't be a supervisor of Social Workers. She is a NURSE! Two very different jobs and two very different ways of looking at things. But with my co-worker at my side we move forward. I really enjoy her. She is silly and sassy- just how I like my friends.

V has had a great week. The pseudo love and logic technique I have developed may just be working. She is staying with my girlfriends on the days that J and I both work. A plus for all of us. I have been so lucky to have my girlfriends!!

Two months from today and I will be a married woman! And did I mention that after these two rounds of pills I will start taking prenatal vitamins. This scares me. Not sure this is what we should be doing. I mean- I know I want more I just couldn't deal with it if something were to happen. I just don't think I am ready for that. We'll see. We still have a few months of controlled eggs.

The weather is great! They put the footers in for our addition today! You mean they are actually doing something!!?? Can't wait to have a hot tub to sit in every night.

Peace out. By the way if I haven't mentioned it... V is obsessed with the PINK song "Mr. President"- you should check it out. She made a sign in the car the other day that said "Hate George Bush". Think I raised a Democrat/Green Party girl?! Thank goodness!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger LawMommy said...

Little G~ calls George Bush, 'the bad president'. It cracks me up.

Love the Pink song. Miss you guys. ;-P

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 2:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Sunday, June 11, 2006 2:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home