family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Lost

I am going to be so lost tonight. V is leaving to go with her bio-dad's parents for three nights. And J is still gone.

Watched a movie called Truly, Madly, Deeply. Boy that kicked my ass. It's about a woman who loses her husband...

V has been having a horrible time with J being gone. And this morning she is crying about both J and her bio-dad T. UGH! I think I need to take her to see someone to help sort this stuff out. I am sad for her.

Work is going better. Not fewer deaths but I am feeling like I am making a difference and that helps with the emotional aspect.

Off to help the dying.

1 Comments:

Blogger LawMommy said...

Sweetie,

I'm sorry to hear that V is having a hard time. She was so tiny when T died, and I don't know what it will take to help her deal with the loss of someone she only knew for four months, at a time in her life she has no chance of remembering...I am sending you cyberhugs, but, we need to get together soon. I mean it!

Love,
G

Monday, June 26, 2006 10:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home