family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Sunday, June 11, 2006

friends with real stuff

So I review several of my friends blogs as close to daily as I can. These people have amazing lives and are going through amazing situations. I sit back and wonder why the heck am I wasting web space. I have really nothing to write about. A few years ago- well that's a different story. But then I think that this is a good place for me to journal, keep in touch with those who want to know the trivial stuff that happens at my house daily and just because it fills some of my time. So I'm here blogging.

The puppy. Boy do I love this little dog. He sure is a pain in my ass as well. I always said that I would NEVER use a "vibration collar" on my dog. Well, I bought one yesterday. I am not using the "vibration" part yet just the noise and that seems to be helping- well, maybe. I just hate that I have become this person. I don't want to "vibrate" my dog but on the other hand I barely have a place in my house that has not been chewed on, pooped on, peed on, ripped up or just plain disheveled because of my sweet little Sipalla. And now with the construction out back the dogs don't have their normal place to go potty- which makes the house fair game. Especially with the latest bout of diarrhea. Ba Hum bug.

V and I have decided to go to the movie today. She wanted a friend to go but she is stuck with just me. She seems to be ok with this. Usually when I am gone I get the guilt trip but when I'm here I get trouble. Oh the woes of parenting.

Work- people still dying. I think my total for the last two weeks was 8. But I did get new people on my case load so I still have a job. Can't belive how many people have lung Cancer- especially the young ones. My latest young one is 42. Yes, 42. I told you my 38 year old died- so sad. But this is an honor to be a part of thier lives during this time. I keep telling myself that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home