family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Friday, May 26, 2006

Death arrives

So I have started to lose some of my patients. This has been really hard. I get all of the young ones as well so I think it almost is harder. If you have BC/BS your Social Worker must have a MSW and since I am the only one there- yep, they are mine. So I lost a 49 year old on Wednesday and one of my 51 year old women is dying as I type. She more than likely won't make it through the night. Cancer sucks! So do a lot of other things but really cancer is the most prevalent on my case load. Especially with the young patients.

We are headed up to my folks this weekend. I am so excited to get out on the boat and go tubing. I love being in the water and I just happened to open my mail box today and low and behold- there was my new swim suit!!

The weight thing is going well. I have lost another 14 lbs since starting weight watchers. Not sure how much more I want to go. Initially I never thought I would want to be lower than I am now but I still have so much chub. I guess I need to work out more. But I am doing this the healthy way and I feel good about it. And the wedding is a pretty good motivation...

J actually got the weekend off when he was supposed to be there all weekend. How wonderful that it worked out this way. We get to be gone until Monday afternoon. Yeah. I hope to be water logged by the time we get back.

I have started making my wedding invitations- only have to make 12 I think so that's fun and exciting. We are meeting with my "dad" next week to discuss our wedding ceremony. He is the one marrying us.

That's all for now.

Did I mention Veda rides her bike without training wheels now?!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

Sunday, June 11, 2006 2:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home