family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Hospice Employee- Official

So I officially began at Hospice on Tuesday. I have been reading and reading about death and dying. I have to say that this will probably be a difficult but rewarding position for me. Since I have been there 5 people have died. That's more that one a day. So I will have to find a way to cope with this. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! I thought of one thing I will do... get a jar and each time one of my patients dies I will write there name on a piece of paper and put it in my remembrance jar. This way I will have a "place" to put some of my thoughts.

V is bi-polar I swear. This is our new (okay it's not new but it's old and annoying and I would like some assistance with this as well) dilemma. She goes from hugging me to telling me I am mean because she can't wear flip flops to school. J and I are seeking guidance.

I graduate in 10 days. Oh thank goodness. SH I know you are feeling the same way I am.

Went to my mom and dad's lake house last weekend. Oh how I love that place. So glad that J and I are getting married there.

I'll be better about blogging more. I have just had to adjust my schedule a bit due to this crap thing called work.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

D,

There is a very simple way to learn how to deal with V that will take absolutely no effort on your part, but will require some time and patience on your part. Simply do this... wait until J has figured out how to deal with you and your bi-polar disorder, then do what he does.

Rico

Sunday, April 23, 2006 1:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS On your part.

Sunday, April 23, 2006 1:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home