family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Monday, April 10, 2006

Haven't had much to say lately. Sorry. Not like you are sitting here checking and re-checking my blog spot. I have only 2 classes left until I am finished with my graduate degree. I walk on April 30th!! I can hardly believe that this is it. Finished. No more school. What a relief.

V is being bi-polar this week. She is either wonderful or a PAIN! But it will work itself out. I hope. J is even having a time with her. She is back to school today so that may help. Back to the regular routine but this time her dad is there instead of her mom. I am working at the hospital again this week. I start Hospice next Tuesday. I am excited but nervous.

J and I are having waves. I am sure it is just me. I tend to be a bit much at times. But if you know me you already know that. But I think I am on his nerves. Things are ok just working some kinks out. At least that's how I tend to see it. I made this "grumpy book" a few weeks back. Basically all it is is a binder dedicated to us. We are to go and write in it to just let things go. Well, neither of us have used it. Until today.... I still haven't read it yet but it is on the counter next to me now. I will do that next. I thought this would be a good way for us to let the other partner know what is up instead of holding a grudge all week. We'll see. Of course, he was the first to use it.

J's mom is in the hospital- as of yesterday. She is supposedly doing fine- just has some infection in her leg. J's sister got new horses! This is a great thing. They had a barn fire in October, 2005 and lost all 4 of their horses. V loves horses so we are going to go out and welcome them home on Monday.

We are going to my parents house this weekend for Easter. I am excited to see them. J has to work. That stinks. The life of a RN I guess.

I am missing a few of my friends a lot. Adjusting to working and being apart. Kisses to my special girls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home