family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Graduation...

Here it is. The day I have worked toward for about 4 years. I graduate today. My mom and dad are here as well as J and V. They are all coming to my ceremony. Then J has planned a get together and my friend JM's house tonight. I am so thankful to my family and friends. Without them I would not have gotten this far. I am amazed that I am finished.

Work is going well. I think that I will be cut free tomorrow and given my own patients. Excited to actually get going.

V has her dance performances this coming weekend. Lots of time running and doing that.

A few of our friends are going to get a divorce. Sucks. This is one of J's best friends and I have grown to really like them as a couple. Bummer.

Thinking of my friends A and S as they go through yet another loss. I can hardly believe they have had so much grief this year.


I am starting to become okay with working full time. It's not bad since J is home most of the time with V. Otherwise I would not be okay with it at all. He is teaching her how to play base/soft ball. She is loving it!

The new carpet is in and we have met with the builder regarding the hot tub room!! That will be a good thing.

Congrats to all of my fellow classmates!

3 Comments:

Blogger Chas said...

Congratulations!! That is Awesome.. You deserve a great celebration, if I were only there. I am glad you are surrounded by love, I am there in spirit. How exciting for V's dancing, I bet that is super cute. I hope we see you soon. It would be nice to meet your boy sometime.

Sunday, April 30, 2006 4:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there! I am so happy for you! Operation Graduation...Complete! yea! I was going to call during your party but we have had the yuck in our house. We re so proud of you! You have come so very far.

Give V a big hug and kiss from us.

Miss you all so very much!
Hollyho

Tuesday, May 02, 2006 8:39:00 AM  
Blogger LawMommy said...

D,

I didn't know you graduated! Congratulations and big big hugs!

Love,
G

Tuesday, May 02, 2006 10:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home