family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Pissed!

So I wake up this morning ready to go to work at the hospital- 5:30 wake up for me and 6:10 for V. EARLY!! I go to drop her off at school and we wait and wait. Low and behold there is a delay. I call work and they DIDN'T EVEN HAVE ME ON THE SCHEDULE!!! WHAT?! So I woke my daughter up (myself included in that) to sit in a parking lot to be told there would be no work for me. I guess it turns out ok since there is a school delay until 9:30am. And the kicker- I am supposed to work 12 hours tomorrow and they didn't have me down for that either!! But they put me back on the schedule since they noticed that they only had one person working tomorrow. UGH! I am really annoyed. I just want a real job.

I have sent my resume into a few places. One is for $50 an hour. In my dreams. The other is a hospital social work job in Jackson. A bit of a drive.

Meeting with my grant professor today for lunch. I am going to pick his brain. I think this Arc thing may take longer than I thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home