family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Ouch

So work again today- same crazies!! Came home to a lovely day and decided to take the dogs for a run. Well I am one hand short. The puppy does not know how to SLOW DOWN! So I have leash burn all over my hands.

Was asked today what I was doing to prepare for the wedding... Again, I haven't started that yet. Haven't even gotten to that diet how could I be planning. Starting to feel like I should.

Graduation only a few weeks away. Sad because there will be a lot of people I won't see. Some of whom I just started to know this year. But will do my best to keep up.

Feel out of sorts with my friends here since I don't see anyone anymore. I miss them.

And yes, two interviews- hopefully 1 job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home