family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Monday, March 27, 2006

Kids poop..

So for the past week or so V has been complaining about her tummy hurting. So much so that on Saturday when she was to be spending the night with a friend she wanted to sleep in the bathroom next to the toilet in case she had to get sick. Obviously she came home. But then shortly after dinner last night she called me into the bathroom to share something with me. Well it was an albino poop. And it was all covered in mucus. I immediately called J (in the most non-alarming mom voice I had at the time) and he came to witness the albino poop and immediately said something to the effect of livers and pancreas. I immediately went to the web and looked it up and it talks about Hepatitis and liver failure. Something along the biliary line may not be working. So needless to say we are on our way to the Doctor this am. I talked to my Doctor last night and he said he had never seen a child with "clay colored poop" and J and I immediately went and scooped some up out of the toilet to show him what kid clay colored poop looks like- since we have plenty of it. V is still complaining about her stomach hurting... I am not excited about all of this and what it could mean.

Not to forget- we don't have insurance.... Suckarama.

More later.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope that V is okay. It sounds very stressful.

Monday, March 27, 2006 1:30:00 PM  
Blogger Chas said...

Let me know what is going on with your girl.. Sure it is nothing to serious..

Monday, March 27, 2006 1:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home