family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Saturday, March 11, 2006

"I'm not dead yet! I feel happy!"

The irony of my decision. It's a small irony but I thought it was funny. The ring that J has on his phone for when I am calling is the part from Monty Python (Holy Grail) "Bring out your dead. Bring out your dead." So Hospice it is. I have made a decision and feel great about it. I need this job more than I need the extra $40,000 a year. We are fine financially and don't need the stress of having more money. It only brings more things. And Buddha knows I do not need anything material!!

V has H over and they are being great! We took the girls and the dogs for a hike this afternoon (or a "walk"). We had a lot of fun. I love watching the kids love nature. And the puppy did pretty well with coming when called. But Madchen puked. I think she is getting old. Poor dog.

So, Hospice it is. I will call them Monday morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home