family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Monday, March 06, 2006

The crazies..

Now we all know that I work part time in a psych ward right? Boy today was a hoot! I had so many patients that we just flat CRAZY!! Never have I seen this many sick people. Usually they are just depressed or superficially cutting. Nope- these people were CRAZY! What a day. And just think I have tomorrow and Wednesday to go back.

Two interviews on Thursday. Excited? Yes.

V told me I was a bad mom tonight. What do I do with that?

Saw my high school girlfriends this weekend. So fun. I stayed up until 4am and that is a miracle. Funny how times change.

24 is on so more later.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you better tell me what I need to know or I will shoot Jeff in the knee caps! Dont mess with Jack Bauer!!!

RIP Edgar

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 12:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home