family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Tiny bit of hope...

So I had a meeting with a mom today who is really interested in The Arc of Lenawee County (the non-profit I am trying to start)! It made me feel good. She offered to give me money already but I told her she would have to wait until we have a bank account and an actual "incorporated agency". She was so wonderful and I hope to help her out. I am excited about all of this. Waiting on a few people to contact me regarding our first meeting so that is getting frustrating but not everyone is as anal as I am.

Veda is turning 5 soon. I think that we are going to have a birthday party at The British Tea Garden on 2-19. That was her due date. I am trying to decide about how to do this. Invite only a few or more. I like the idea of a few.

JW's finger is looking better- I think. Not sure but he thinks it does. He is feeling sick today and I am feeling better.

Other than that we are doing well. I have an individual session tonight at the shelter and some homework to do so I need to go and prepare.