family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Sometimes Mom Duty SUCKS!

Ok so a lot of you know that I have put this one off WAY too long. You see Veda, my daughter, had a rabbit and this rabbit went to live with my friends HG and JG last fall. Well shortly after finding a new home in PA Sunflower was eaten by their dogs. Yes, I know, horrible. But the worst thing is that I didn't tell Veda- until tonight. It has been eating at me and tonight I just decided that I had to do it. There was not stopping me. It went ok for announcing the death of a child's pet. You see, this girl has had just too many deaths in her life and I wanted to spare her this one. I tried to soothe her pain with Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream- it worked for a few minutes. Now she is off to bed, hopefully not having nightmares. And no, I did not tell her that her bunny had been eaten as a treat. I thought that part was ok to keep to myself FOREVER!! So now all of you HH and HG can relax and you can tell your children that they no longer have to lie to Veda. Sorry but I just didn't have the guts until tonight.

My tonssils are the size of golf balls and they hurt. Is this normal? Wonder if my "Discount Medical Program" will pay to have them looked at. More than likely not. Anyone want to help me try the string and door knob trick??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home