family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Friday, February 24, 2006

Motley Crew...

So tomorrow is J's big day. I am going with him and a few other friends to a Motley Crew concert. Yes- "SHOUT AT THE DEVIL". Strange how I love this boy so much- he walks around in Iron Maiden, Kiss and Slayer T-Shirts. I guess music isn't something we have to agree upon.

Today was busy. Monroe this am with a family-trying to asist them with Community Mental Health issues then off to court with C. She is my client that I have been working with. She was raped by her boss. Long story short- she settled for a plea bargain. Yes, this man is very wealthy and she is an hourly employee. Suck! He actually hired a PI to investigate her. So that bummed me out. And she was a mess.

Talked a lot with my parents and J last night about this whole non-profit thing. Come to find out they are worried about it too. The money and timing seem to be the major issues at this point. I'm just not sure I will be able to pull it off. And now I feel like an idiot. Having gotten myself along with all of these other people worked up and this may not even work... I definitely want to give it a try but I don't want to make myself feel like a failure if it doesn't go over. I wish I knew the outcome here. And the board I have is Kick Butt!! I really think it is a great group of people. I guess it's just a waiting game now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chas said...

Please take pictures of yourself at this show.. Indigo Girls.. Motley Crew?? Man you have come a long way.. Scary.. Give Tommy Lee a shout out for me!! As far as your non-profit gig.. all you can do is give it your best shot. Knowing you that won't be enough, but it will have to be. Good luck. Wish I was there to lend you a hand. Rock On!!

Friday, February 24, 2006 9:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home