family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Lies Lies Lies Yah!!

So we pulled it off. I have been plotting and planning for well over a month now to help surprise one of my best friends for her 35th birthday. I lied so much to her. Please forgive me. But boy was it worth it to see her when she walked into the kitchen!! I loved it! And the funny thing is that this woman, H, pretty much knows all of what I/we/the town is doing. It use to be that if I didn't call her when I was going to the bathroom she would have a blank spot in my daily schedule and it would make her cringe. Ha! I had lots of fun and drank too much, especially for being sick.

That leads me to my next topic. My tonsils are continuing to grow. I swear they are going to fill up my airway so I can't breathe!! If they don't get better I am going to have to go and see someone. Maybe they'll blow up like hot air balloons and I could just open my mouth and fly around to places. That would be cool. As long as I could deflate them when I got to my destination.

I am going to go and re-clean my house again. And hopefully fit in a nap somewhere because I fell like hell.

Happy Birthday H!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home