family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Hallmark Holiday...

So for years I have thought that V-Day is just a Hallmark holiday (not to the extreme of Sweetest Day) but today was nice. Had some fun with V and J. Made a heart shaped pizza- didn't eat it but V and her sitter did! J and I went to my favorite place in A2. YUMMY!!

Had a meeting this am with some people regarding my non-profit. Things are going well. Felt really good about it today- knew that this is what I should be doing. I am going for it. Even if that lady today tried to basically talk me out of it- what does she know!! She was just a random woman that I happened to call to find out some info and she must be on her period.

V is having her birthday party this weekend. I am excited. Friends from PA will be here- the ones that had the rabbit (previous post.. their dogs ate Sunflower, the rabbit). They are bringing the new rabbit- freckles! It will be good to see them. And I think that my sister and niece may be coming! Yeah!

That's all for now. I am going to go an take in the flowers I got today. I love my boy...

2 Comments:

Blogger Chas said...

glad to see you got me some entertainment to read.. Have fun at your tea party.. will you all be wearing hats and gloves? Hope you are all feeling better.. Why he hell do you have so many animals? Are you on crack? Don't answer that.. I am pulling for your non-profit! You go girl. .Miss you like crazy.

Saturday, February 18, 2006 12:54:00 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Hats are a must. No gloves- I can't stand them and V won't keep them on her hands long enough to buy them so forget it!! Miss you too!!

Sunday, February 19, 2006 9:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home