family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Friends

So we have friends in this weekend! I love it. The house is crazy full of kids and snot and "can I have...". It's good to be connected with the ones I love. I just wish I could put you all in my neighborhood so I can have you all the time.

Haven't seen much of JW lately. He is back to work and in it full steam ahead. He will start in CCU in early March which he is excited about.

V is having her birthday party today. A tea party. My sister and niece are on there way here now!! : ) It should be fun. Party dresses and hats along with cake and ice cream. Can't get much better.

Well, my "Aunt" is in town and that sucks... My uterus feels like it is about to fall out (sorry for the graphics but you know me...).

I am almost finished with grad school! I think I only have 8 more classes total!! I can't wait. Then all I have to do is take an extremely difficult exam and work 2000 hours to become "licensed". I guess it's a good thing but come on- I just spent four years taking tests and writing papers. I think that should be license enough. But this will provide for better pay- supposedly.

Off to get the girls cleaned up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home