family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Dog pieces...

My dog Sipalla had his "pieces" removed yesterday. Poor boy- can I still call him a boy?? He is doing well- doesn't seem like it has even phased him; except for the vomit JW found on the floor this morning. I still have to steam clean that. YUCK!

JW and I had a good day yesterday with V. We went to see Eight Below. You must go see it!! My eye balls fall out. At the end of the movie JW looked at me with tear filled eyes and said "Are you ready to go home and snuggle our dogs?" We basically ran home and hugged them (we were careful not to pop Sipalla's stitches). The movie was so wonderful! But I must tell you, V had a really hard time. There are some scenes that are questionable. But you all know how I am with guarding kids from violence.. But some of this was just plain sadness.

Working on grant writing. I have one for class and one for the non-profit. AUGH! Overwhelming. I actually have decided to apply for jobs- just in case.

That's it- have to get back to work.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog, we'll work on the pictures.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006 9:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home