family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Sleep

So last night consisted of non-profit bylaws jumping around in my head along with a nice sprinkling of MRSA outbreak in my house. (Should I get Veda checked?) Can't sleep just come easy? It's funny how when you get older you can just lie in bed for hours just thinking about what might happen or who might get hurt, etc.. I just want to be a kid again and just go to sleep without thinking about "stuff". But I do remember that creepy, snotty little troll that lived under my bed- I'm glad he's gone.

Veda had a fever last night. (100.5) What in the heck!? This child picks up everything I swear!

And there will be no Doves at our wedding. We are too far from this ladies home (even though in the add she said she could go well beyond where we are getting married!!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home