family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Pink Eye schmik Eye!!

So today is the day we are supposed to take our daughter to the water park to celebrate her birthday- yes, a bit early- and she wakes up with pink eye. I swear this girl has pink eye 5-6 times a year. And always when we are going to be doing something. I think we are going to go anyway. It's not like it's the BIRD-FLU!!! We are going with another family (both the parents are nurses) so I don't think it will be that horrible. And won't the chlorine be good for it?? It kills pee germs in the pool can it kill pink germs as well?

It's raining outside. That means our house smells like wet dog. It really has been a good thing bringing dogs into my life but really with the piles of poop and the dog smell that we deal with around here we should get a metal of some sort! But they are adorable! Just smell like butt!

So yesterday, my daughter, Veda decided that she wanted to help out. This comes after a LONG spurt of grumpy behavior. She cleaned her room, her bathroom and started to clean the basement. Not sure what kind of drug I accidentally slipped her but I need to find out what it was. She even helped me fold laundry today!! It's a miracle!

So I told Jeff that he could surprise me with where we go for our honeymoon. Was this a mistake? As Veda says "it's a mystery". And that it shall be. I don't think it will be that easy for him to hide the info from me. I am a pretty good detective. Actually I was trained by Inspector Gadget. I watched so much of that cartoon I can turn my legs into go go gadget legs. But this only works on Mondays around 12:30.

Well, I should get ready to go and let my daughter pollute all of Sandusky with THE PINK EYE!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home