family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Monday, January 30, 2006

MRSA outbreak at Great Wolf Lodge!!

We survived the waterpark!! We are home safely with the exception of finding out that JW now has MRSA. Now this is called a "SUPERBUG", and it is growing on my loves finger. Poor boy. He does go to the Doctor (and infectious disease control) tomorrow. So he will probably be on IV antibiotics. So JW is off work for awhile.

The waterpark was a blast!! I have found that I really love waterslides- even if they are really high up!! You see being up high is pretty scary for me. But not when you can jump on a tube with one of the willing kids and scream all the way down.

The dog ate our carpet up. And a book of mine. A pregnancy book so I guess I will have to hold off on that for awhile. It's a good thing since we have MRSA in the house. And of course there's the insurance issue again. So forget the PG book and move on. The puppy knew it wouldn't happen any time soon so he just nibbled on it. Ok he destroyed it!

I have the best friends in the world! One of my girls came her while I was gone and actually cleaned up my ripped up carpet/book for me. And let my dogs out to poop before they exploded.

Off to help J-Rock with dinnner. I'll even try not to tell him how to boil water.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow - my wife and I have been suffering from what we think is MRSA and our only idea of where it came from is Great Wolf Lodge too!

I hope your son and family are doing fine now (?).

Tuesday, January 07, 2014 6:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home