family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Monday, January 23, 2006

Floam...

So I am sure you have all seen the recent T.V. commericals for floam. Well, so has my daughter. I swear every child out there must be bathing in this shi*! But the funny thing- as my mother proceeded to buy her two (yes- 2) packages yesterday (each costing $7.99) we were saddened when we got home to find out that it doesn't work. So I sit here with my head cocked to one side on hold waiting for their customer service to answer my call. All for floam. It's been 25 minutes now.

Back to boys. You see my boy is wonderful! And I do mean wonderful. But there are simply a few things I just can't handle. In particular today it is the 0-60 attitude. One second he is laughing along with me and the next he is grumpy. Now I must be honest here- I did say "You said that already 2 or 3 times" (this is referring to him saying that he isn't going to pick up anymore midnight shifts at work). So that's all I said and you would think that I ran over his cat. So I proceed to gently exit off the phone but oh no- he get's defensive then. Boys... where are they from? Venus? Mars? I just think it is I never came from.

The floam people told me to return it to Target. **ck Floam! I am starting a protest. A march in Lansing perhaps! Who is with me??

Ok- one more thing on my mind. I met with some people regarding the non-profit I want to start. Everyone seems so hesitant in regards to this. This particular organization was here in this county once before but it had crumbled- needless to say it sounds like there were some hurt feelings along the way. Some I may run across and take the blame for. And yes, this attempt was 10 years ago. Bummer. So I am rethinking this whole idea. If not that, then what?? Augh- I just want to be a grown up and have it all figured out.

That's it for now..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home