family4peace

Random thoughts (really needing to just get stuff off of my chest....)

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Busy days..

So the last few days have consisted of running here and there. Can't I just have one day to do nothing!! I am really rethinking this non-profit thing. I have met with a few other people who said "do you know what you are getting yourself into?" Obviously I don't. So the question is this... do I give it a try or just try and find a "job"? There are pros and cons to both and I just can't figure out which I would rather do. Hmm. I need to mull on this one. If I were to open this nonprofit I would have a bit of control in what happens. In other jobs I won't know what to expect. And then lies the insurance/baby issue. Will I ever have another baby? JW said to me today that he thinks "maybe we should just adopt". But then he did say that he isn't sure he wants to live all of his life without going through the whole pregnancy/delivery thing. I also reminded him of the $30,000- $50,000 we would need. Augh.

So JW had surgery on his "fat finger" (as my daughter so lovingly calls it). They took off his nail. Poor guy. He is in bed sleeping right now. Veda got in the car after school and just wanted to come home and make sure that her Daddy was ok. She cried when I told her that his fingernail was gone- then she told me that her fingers hurt too! Ok- now they aren't even biologically related!! But you can't tell them that. It's been really amazing to watch this relationship develop between the two of them. Veda really does have a Daddy.

Animals.. What in the hell was I thinking? I can just hear my Dad in the back of my head "Now Dani, you don't need any more animals." And here I sit spending 40% of my day chasing, cleaning up after, feeding or separating the animals. But yes, I love them. But my kitten is a spawn of satan!!

Glad to be in love.

Veda has been very emotional lately. Lots of tears. Wonder if it has to do with her birthday coming up. We are going to a water park this Sunday to celebrate! Should be fun. I get to drink beer and sit by a pool with JW, Veda and some good friends.

Peace out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home